Central, Eastern and South Eastern European Grocery Sector
A group of specialised business to business magazines dedicated to top decision-makers
All the Progressive magazines publish up-to-date information on all aspects of the grocery market. Each one looks at the sector, not just from a local perspective, (within the relevant country), but also regionally (CEE and South Eastern Europe), as well as the rest of the world. Here are just some of the areas that each magazine covers. This is not an exhaustive list and the magazines also cover other sectors when necessary.
- Local News
- Regional News (CEE)
- International news.
- New Technology
- New Products and promotions.
- Marketing statistics and analysis
- New business opportunities and much, much more.
- To create a professional communication channel between producers, distributors, wholesalers and retailers in the FMCG sector.
- To help the FMCG market in the regions to develop and become more professional and to bring together the very diverse areas of this dynamic sector.
- To help our readers overcome the problems they encounter within their businesses by publishing top quality news and information on: the grocery market worldwide, local and European laws, and regulations, evolutions and trends in the sector and much, much more.
- To conduct marketing and research studies that will help our readers and clients to get a better perspective of the market, not just from a local point of view – but regionally as well as worldwide.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
To be the leading multimedia solutions company within the FMCG retail market.
OUR ADDED VALUE PRODUCTS
Each magazine has various added value opportunities, like: Conferences and Business Breakfasts/Dinner, exhibitions, Web-sites, business directories, research, database management, direct mail and many other marketing opportunities that we know will match your marketing requirements.
|Progressive Magazine Bulgaria|
The Progressive Magazine regional newsletter is a weekly news feed dedicated to retail decision makers in Central and Eastern Europe:
- delivers latest news on global production, distribution and sale of FMCG
- it offers regional, international and local news
- the news are available in English as well as in official languages of Romania, Croatia, Slovenia, Bosnia, Herzegovina, Serbia, Montenegro, Macedonia and Bulgaria.
- the newsletter is free of charge and sent via email.